100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Illinois Telehealth
Licensed and Certified SLP for TeleTherapy Position in Illinois
Vocovision is currently seeking talented Speech and Language Pathologists for the school year in Illinois.
Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available for either full-time or part-time positions during school hours.
- Holds a Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders.
- Develop treatment plans based on evaluation of available patient/resident data.
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, with 2-3 years' experience.
Our district has an innovative and supportive staff, allowing for a flexible work-from-home schedule.
If you're looking for career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as a Speech and Language Pathologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-882-2189! We look forward to hearing from you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Peoria, ILJob Title: Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt, is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with schools in need of speech language pathology expertise. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position
- Orland Park, ILPart Time Speech Language Pathologist Opening– Orland Park, IL We are currently looking for an amazing Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work with a school near Orland Park, IL. This is a great opportunity for the current school year working with elementary school students. Job Description: Start/End Date: August 2023 – May 2024 Full-time Part-time working 2-3 days a week Bill Rate starting at $88 30 students. Students are ag
- Chicago, ILJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Springfield, ILPosition: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Remote/Online Company: VocoVision - Sunbelt Staffing Type: Full-time Job Description: Provide virtual speech-language therapy to students. Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders. Develop and implement customized treatment plans. Conduct virtual therapy sessions via video conferencing platforms. Track and document client progress. Collaborate with caregivers and
- Evanston, ILSunbelt is looking for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to fill a full-time, virtual job in Illinois. This position starts as soon as possible through the end of the current school year. ILSLP Job Qualifications: Must have SLP-CCC Certification Candidate must be licensed in Illinois 2+ years of school-based experience required Must pass a tech screen PEL Job Details: 1099 position K-12 Full-time Virtual If you are interes
- Lynwood, ILAre you a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy and VocoVision, the nation's premier provider of teleservices for schools, is actively seeking Teletherapy SLPs for Illinois Schools. Position Overview: VocoVision/ProCare Therapy Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Illinois Schools (Fully Remote/Work from Home) Full-Time (40 Hours) Contract Type: Independent (1099 Contracts) Compensat
- Chicago, ILSunbelt has an opening for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Illinois! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you’d be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders. Job Details Start: ASAP - 06/26/2023 20 to 35 hours per week Caseload: PreK-12 Requirements Illinois SLP License Previous pediatric experience p
- Naperville, ILThe Vocovision team at Sunbelt is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois to fill a 100% virtual job. If you are interested, and meet the qualifications below, please attach your resume to this post and call Carli Greco directly at 813-336-6825 IL SLP Qualifications: Licensed in Illinois Licensed SLP-CCC Must have PEL Must pass tech screening Job Details: Full-Time 48 students caseload Hours per week: 35 10
- Naperville, ILVocovision is seeking out a remote full-time Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Illinois. This position is looking to start ASAP. This candidate must be ASHA-CCC certified as well as be licensed in IL Requirements: -ASHA-CCC -IL teaching certificate -Must be able to pass tech screen -Must be okay with a 1099 contracting position -Must have 2 years of school based experience Job Details: -30 hrs per week -Hiring ASA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.