100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Idaho Telehealth
Licensed and Certified SLP for TeleTherapy Position in Idaho
Vocovision is currently seeking talented Speech and Language Pathologists for the school year in Idaho.
Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available for either full-time or part-time positions during school hours.
- Holds a Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders.
- Develop treatment plans based on evaluation of available patient/resident data.
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, with 2-3 years' experience.
Our district has an innovative and supportive staff, allowing for a flexible work-from-home schedule.
If you're looking for career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as a Speech and Language Pathologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-882-2189! We look forward to hearing from you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Boise, IDApply Now! Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Idaho. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor. Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so! To qualify you must: School is willing to wait for you to get: An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in ID Have a Degree in Spe
- Lewiston, IDAbout Us: Join the dynamic team at VocoVision, a division of Sunbelt Staffing, and make a difference in the lives of students in Idaho. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual therapy services to students in a school-based setting. Driven by a shared passion for making a positive impact on students' lives, the VocoVision team at Sunbelt strives to foster an inclusive and supportive environment w
- Home, IDVocovision is currently hiring for the upcoming school year for Speech and Language Pathology opportunities in ID. Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities. Qualifications: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Available for Full-time or Part-time during school hours Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders Plan and prepare written treatment program bas
- Boise, IDVocoVision has a telehealth Speech Language Pathologist opportunity in a Idaho school district. Although this opportunity is in Idaho, this position is available to any Speech Language Pathologist who in interested in working with students. Please see more details below if you are interested in this virtual position. Requirements: ID SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA CCC Previous school experience (preferred)
- Ketchum, IDWe are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a 100% remote position in a Idaho school district. VocoVision is a telehealth provider, helping to connect students with Speech Language Pathologist's to provide therapy services in schools. Requirements: ID SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA CCC Previous school experience (preferred) Details: Middle school students Provide direct therapy
- Meridian, IDJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Meridian, IDRemote Speech-Language Pathologist We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Idaho school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servi
- Boise, IDVirtual School Speech Language Pathologist in Idaho VocoVision is seeking a committed and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team and work for a fantastic school district in Idaho, servicing their students for the upcoming school year. As a remote staffing organization, VocoVision uses a complete online platform to connect therapists with students in underserved areas across the country. Therapists enjoy the flexibility
- Ketchum, IDVocoVision is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a telehealth opening for a Idaho school district. If you are interested in this Idaho school based opportunity, please see the details below. Requirements: ID SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA CCC Previous school experience (preferred) Details: Part Time Provide direct therapy services to middle school students Oversee assessments and evalua
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.