100% Remote Georgia Speech-Language Pathologist (Teletherapy)
REMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST JOB
Virtual Fulltime SLP Needed - Georgia
Are you licensed Speech-Language Pathologist currently looking to work in a virtual setting? This will be the perfect opportunity for you! VocoVision works with a school district located in Georgia. This job will give you the opportunity to provide service for K-12 students working VIRTUALLY.
- Full Time
- K-12 caseload
- Provide therapy, evaluations, write IEPs, and collect data
- Contract position 22-23 school yr.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathologist or Communication Disorders
- Active Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) License in the state of GA
- 2 years of school experience
- Must be comfortable with 1099 and acquiring professional liability insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position. Please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected]. I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Berkeley, MO
- Saint Louis, MO
- University City, MO
- Spanish Oak, MO
- Jennings , MO
- Ferguson, MO
- Waukegan, IL
- Brownstown, IN
- Glendale, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.