100% Online School Speech Language Pathologist - Portland, OR
You must be a licensed SLP to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is in need of an SLP for a school district in Oregon.
This job is full time, fully remote, and 1099. Must be comfortable with IEPs, Direct Therapy, and Testing/Assessments. Caseload will be secondary students with mild disability levels.
-OR SLP License
-Prior relevant experience
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
Contact: [email protected] or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Salem, ORApply Now! Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Oregon. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor. Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so! To qualify you must: School is willing to wait for you to get: An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in OR Have a Degree in Sp
- Portland, ORJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Albany, ORTeletherapy Speech Language Therapist (SLP) Position | Oregon Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school in Oregon. This job is completely remote - you may live anywhere while working this job as long as you are licensed in Oregon and the state you are residing in! This position will be working with the special education department to reach IEP goals of students throughout the school year. Qualificatio
- Salem, ORJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Eugene, ORRemote Speech Language Pathologist Hiring Now! (SLP) We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced speech language pathologist to join our team as a remote contractor in the state of Oregon. Responsibilities: Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to diagnose disorders and develop individualized treatment plans Provide remote speech and language therapy services to K-12 students through teletherapy technology Req
- Roseburg, ORVirtual School Speech Language Pathologist Job Job Description: ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely in Oregon. The SLP will provide teletherapy services to students, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and collaborating with parents and teachers. This is a full-time position for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive compensation, professional de
- Salem, ORVocovision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Oregon. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Responsibilities: Provide virtual speech and language therapy services to students in a remote learning environment Evaluate and diagnose speech and language disorders in students Develop and implement indi
- Medford, ORSunbelt and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have partnered with a school district in Oregon to fill a full-time remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist. An active Oregon Speech Language Pathology license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in Oregon to apply. Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview: Contract job from now - 06/02/23 Full-time 37.5 hours OR Part-time 100% remote, Zoom used for teletherapy
- Bend, ORSunbelt has an opening for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Oregon! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you will be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders. Job Details: Start: ASAP 20 to 35 hours per week Caseload: PreK-12 Requirements: Oregon SLP license Previous pediatric experience preferred Prev
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.