10 Hours/ Week Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job | Chicago, IL.
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Job Type: 10 hours per week!
Employment Type: Contracted through Sunbelt Staffing
Location: Chicago, IL - Roseland, Chicago, IL
Schedule: Starting ASAP - remainder of current school year
Sunbelt Staffing is actively searching for a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) to fill an onsite position Roseland, Chicago, IL.
- 10 hours per week
- Flexible schedule
- Caseload - K-12th grade
- 1 school site
- Mild to moderate disabilities (Speech and language delays, ASD)
Required To Apply:
- IL SLP-CCC License
- IL PEL
- Preference for School-Based Experience
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly Pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes to:
Sunbelt Staffing - National Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Glen Ellyn, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Glen Ellyn, IL area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA cert
- Waukegan, ILSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Waukegan, IL area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Madison, ILSchool Speech Language Pathologist - Contract Position ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school in the Madison, IL area and is looking for someone to join their team as an Speech Language Pathologist. Please see additional information about this opportunity below: Job Details: Full Time ASAP - End of School Year PreK and Kindergarten Caseload More details on interview! Onsite Qualifications: Masters Degree in Communic
- Madison, ILSpeech-Language Pathologist Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Madison, Illinois area looking for someone to join their team as an SLP for this school year. Job Details: Contract position Full Time (35 hours) 5 days a week 7:30am- 2:40pm Prek and K caseload Has Set Workplace Zoom Interview Qualificati
- Lees Creek, ILSunbelt Staffing is currently seeking: Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: near Lees Creek, LA. You will be partnering with students to develop and implement the proper individualized treatment plans. Job Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to determine speech and language disorders Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients, focusing on improving communication
- Naperville, ILSunbelt is hiring a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Naperville, IL. Job Description: 23/24 school year Full time K-12th caseload with mild to moderate disabilities Direct & indirect services Requirements: Active IL SLP License (or eligibility to obtain licensure) Pediatrics experience preferred, but not required Interested in this opportunity, or s
- Maryville, ILAre you a Speech-Language Pathologist wanting a change of scenery for the rest of the 2023-2024 schoolyear? We have a full-time position with a school district located in a tight-knit community. You would be dealing with a K-5th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or somebody you know is interested in this position after scanning through the details below! Job Details: Onsite near the Maryville, Illinois area Start AS
- Madison, ILProCare Therapy has partnered up with a school district in Madison, IL that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the rest of the 2023-2024 school year. Please read through the requirements/details to see if this position will be a good fit for you. Qualifications- IL SLP license required Master's Degree in SLP required Previous experience in schools preferred but not required Compensation- Hourly rate st
- Aurora, ILExciting Opportunity for a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist in Illinois! Are you an experienced and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a dynamic virtual position for the school year? Look no further! A renowned school in Illinois is seeking a qualified SLP to join their team remotely. Position: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Illinois (Remote) Type: Full-time, Independent Contractor Benefits: Competitive hourly
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.