1.0 FTE SLP-CCC Job - CA School Setting
Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in California. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Virtual candidates need tele-therapy and schools experience
- 6 Full-time openings
- Onsite or Virtual
- School-year 2022-2023
- Start end of August
- Not open to SLPA's at this time
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Palmyra, TN
- Suisun City, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Springfield, TN
- San Diego, CA
- Fair Oaks, CA
- Knoxville, TN
- Cunningham, TN
- Boulder, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.